These Resolutions were voted on and have been forwarded to the State Party for consideration at the State Convention.
1. No candidate will be eligible to run in the Democratic Primary for President of the United States, the U.S. Senate, the U.S. House of Representatives or any statewide office without having made public business and personal income tax returns for the previous six (6) years.
2. No candidate will be placed on the general election ballot for the offices of President of the United States, the U.S. Senate, the U.S. House of Representatives or any statewide office without having made public business and personal income tax returns for the previous six (6) years.
3. Since primary elections are partisan matters of limited interest among the general populace, all Constitutional Amendments and other state questions must be voted on solely in General Elections. Non-party members should always be able to vote on such matters.
4. The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution shall apply in Oklahoma. Except in the case of weaponry involved in a crime, governmental agencies are forbidden from seizing any person’s property without due process, including the conviction for having committed a crime. Suspicion of a crime is no grounds for punishment and confiscation of property before trial. Any property one can hold legally that is seized as evidence, except as forfeited in court proceedings, will be returned to the accused as the conclusion of said trial.
5. There will be no statute of limitations for civil complaints committed within the State of Oklahoma. Criminals should never feel that they are no longer accountable for their deeds.
6. No group can buy political advertising to influence elections in Oklahoma without providing full disclosure of who donated how much to that group.